PMG’s workflow engine creates the orchestration of activities across integrated systems and among fulfillment teams. Workflows are created to manage the following activities:
- Add/Delete/Update AD Accounts and Groups
- Provision access to appropriate systems through direct integration
- Assign tasks to fulfillment team members to complete access provisioning activities when direct integration is not available
- Allocate assets to employees
- Manage governance and approval requirements for account and access provisioning
Workflows can be initiated via web services, not requiring a form to be submitted. This will allow for external applications to execute Workflows in PMG through Restful integration.
PMG prebuilt connectors integrate systems in HR, payroll, benefits, IT, telecom, facilities and security across multiple platforms.
Need to handle electronic signatures and move your paper documents to digital? No problem, PMG integrates quickly with popular document and content providers such as Box, Dropbox, Sharepoint, and signature providers such as Adobe Sign and DocuSign.